Cocktail parties are fantastic for networking events, product launches, charities, company holiday party etc. The celebration can last 2-3 hours on average and allows a smooth process of socializing while enjoying bite-size hors d’oeuvres and signature drinks.
Good Food. Good Mood.
The beauty of a cocktail party is that a full course meal is not important for a cocktail party. Hors d’oeuvres come in a variety of different flavors and can be available to be served hot or cold depending on the ingredients. We always recommend having a variety of protein, veggies, cheese and fruity hors d’oeuvres in order to satisfy everyone’s palette and diet restrictions.
Another great things about serving hors d’oeuvres is that is saves time from cleaning and cooking. Usually, all you need to enjoy appetizers are cocktail napkins; no silver ware or plates are required. Always plan on 3-4 hors d’oeuvres per guest per hour. This will give a good estimate on how many to order.
Nothing A Cocktail Can’t Fix
The drinks are an important a part of a cocktail celebration. Here’s what you need to know.
Will you have a full bar or speciality drinks?
- Full bar: This gives guests the choice to select their favorite drink. This is awesome when you have a nicely-stocked bar or if you’re willing to buy the vital spirits that are able to blend up a variety of drinks.
- Drink menu: This is our favorite. It encourages your guests to step out of their drinking routine. You can customize traditional cocktails and give them creative names that goes with your company’s branding. Plus, it also saves money because you don’t need a totally stocked bar.
- Send invites early, however not too early, 2-3 weeks is sufficient except if it is for the holidays. You might want to send a save the date and then a proper invitation.
- Plan on 50-75% of invited guests to rsvp.
- Stock up on critical bar tools and garnishes.
- Have plenty of cocktail napkins, glassware (cocktail/wine/champagne), gloves, garbage bags available.
- Estimate 2-3 beverages per guest and 3-4 hors d’oeuvres per guest per hour.
- Make sure to treat all your guests as VIP and take time to socialize with everyone.
For Catering Pricing or Event Planning contact us at email@example.com or 954.965.2480